If your company is interested in getting help leveraging Scala, Haskell, Elm or functional programming in general, please contact me about working together. Here’s a broad summary of services I offer:
- Scala, Haskell, or Elm programming for hire, with an eye toward writing compositional, testable, and performant code.
- Mentorship, code and design reviews, pair programming, and coaching, especially for growing Scala teams looking to make sure code quality stays high.
- Support for FS2: Functional Streams for Scala
- Functional design and implementation, at all levels, including system architecture, libraries and DSLs. I’ve been doing these things professionally for many years.
- Training and/or tech talks, tailored to the interests and experience of your team.
- Advice and help with growing FP capacity on your team.
Please get in touch if you’re interested in working together!